Thursday, January 4

God – I just thank you and praise you for your amazing faithfulness that follows me, covers me and catches me. God, I’ve had lots of struggles over the past while, yet I’m beginning to feel a reprieve, beginning to see/hear you again and understand where I am in the midst of life’s craziness.

My mind seems to be coming back under control. The negativity, depression, discouragement doesn’t seem to be founded in truth nearly as much as the eternal Word of God. I need to really wake up to lies that I allow myself to dwell on and get pulled down (sucked under) by. Lord God, give me the ability to discern falsehood when it assaults my mind, and allow me to fight back with truth. That the truth may set me free! Thanks for your Word that brings life and freedom, not condemnation. Jesus, help me to be strongly founded and fixed on you: grafted onto the vine, built on solid rock, not swayed by stormy circumstances, not afraid or timid, not apathetic or lukewarm, but full of confidence, peace and joy in the Lord and his great plans for redeeming a lost world. People need you desperately Jesus… help us spread your message with power!

Let the name of the Lord be praised, exalted, high and lifted up!

No comments: